Account Executive, ASP Brands – Altius Sports Partners
TITLE: Account Executive, ASP Brands
REPORTS TO: Vice President, ASP Brands
Purpose: The Account Executive, ASP Brands will support Altius Sports Partners’ (“ASP”) continued efforts to advise and assist regional and national brand partners in successfully navigating the NIL landscape. Primarily focused on aiding the growth and service of ASP brand relationships, this role will be responsible for supporting the management of existing ASP brand partnerships and identifying new business opportunities. This position will be tasked with bringing together brands, schools, and athletes to create meaningful partnerships while adhering to NIL laws and policies. The Account Executive, ASP Brands is responsible for ensuring world-class service is delivered to each party involved in order to ensure optimal outcomes are achieved.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the VP, ASP Brands in the continued development of ASP’s strategy and business development for brand relationships.
- Assist with assigned ASP brand partnerships, maintaining and growing engagement from current and prospective clients.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of how brands are engaging with collegiate athletes, including knowledge of deal type, scope, trends, market value, and more.
- Establish strategic, new brand relationships as part of ASP’s growing partnerships vertical.
- Support VP, ASP Brands in training ASP collegiate partnerships personnel to optimize athlete endorsement opportunities and develop best practices across all ASP GM Program schools.
- Develop innovative branding strategies for elite athletes at ASP GM Program schools.
- Create metrics to evaluate and enhance the success of brand NIL campaigns in a scalable, consistent manner.
- Establish intelligence gathering strategies on current and prospective ASP brand partners and report recommendations to the ASP Executive Team, as requested.
- Ensure the highest level of client retention with a singular and focused goal of providing world-class service.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the NIL regulatory and compliance landscape, including, but not limited to, status of federal, state, and NCAA proposals and laws.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality, both within organization and with external entities.
- Active, engaged brand clients with documented success through feedback and contract renewals.
- Management of on-going brand partnerships from beginning to end of agreed upon scopes of work.
- Accurate, efficient resolutions to escalated client issues and concerns.
- Ongoing feedback and discussion with VP, ASP Brands regarding all duties.
- Documented processes and procedures for all areas of responsibility.
Successful Candidates Will Exhibit the Following:
- 5+ years’ experience working with local, regional, and national brands on athlete partnerships
- Expertise and understanding of NIL as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Collaborative nature and ability to build and sustain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Conscientious attention to detail and elite level of proactivity and self-motivation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- How familiar are you with NIL in collegiate athletics?
- Do you have experience with sponsorship deals?
- If you answered "yes" to the previous question, please explain the extent of your experience and your specific roles/responsibilities for those sponsorship deals.
- Please provide a dollar amount or range in compensation that you would need to perform this role remotely.