Account Executive, ASP College – Altius Sports Partners (Open to Remote)
REPORTS TO: Director, ASP College
The Account Executive, ASP College owns the entire experience for assigned Altius Sports Partners (“ASP”) school clients, from supporting business development efforts, to implementing ASP’s services at new schools, to providing ongoing strategic guidance and support to existing clients and on-campus personnel. This position is ultimately responsible for ensuring world-class service is delivered to all assigned clients through the successful adoption and implementation of Altius’s current and future offerings.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee ASP client relationships by being a trusted partner to our clients.
- Manage delegated ASP on-campus personnel in the delivery of our blue-chip services at the ground level.
- Ensure the highest level of client retention by providing unmatched services to our clients.
- Create, deliver, and measure the full client experience in a consistent manner that can be regularly improved upon.
- Draft original education materials and present such content to clients on a consistent basis.
- Field inbound requests and questions from all constituents within client organizations in a timely, professional manner.
- Travel to ASP client campuses and other related engagements on an as-needed basis, approximately two to three times per month.
- Establish a practice of managing client information, and report recommendations to the Director, ASP College.
- Attend meetings and events on behalf of ASP, as directed by the Director, ASP College.
- Provide regular reports to, and maintain effective communication with, the CEO, CSO and EVP, ASP College.
- Review and provide feedback on all key presentations to current and prospective ASP clients and strategic partners.
- Play an active role in strengthening and maintaining the culture and practices that reflect our organization’s core values and mission.
- Support the CEO, CSO, and EVP, ASP College in bolstering the financial strength of our company by making our operations more efficient and effective.
- Evaluate prospective new hires, including drafting job descriptions, reviewing resumes, and conducting interviews.
- Be a team-player in motivative and inspiring staff to work collaboratively toward a shared vision and goal.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, both within our organization and with external entities.
- Active, engaged clients with demonstrated success through feedback and contract renewals.
- Timely completion of onboarding new clients that meets/exceeds expected outcomes.
- Accurate, efficient resolutions to escalated client issues and concerns.
- Ongoing mentorship, coaching, and encouragement of staff.
- Complete and accurate project plans, monthly reports, and records for all projects.
- Effective communication up and down our organization regarding all duties and responsibilities.
- Documented processes and procedures for all areas of responsibility.
- How familiar are you with NIL in collegiate athletics?
- Are you a former collegiate athlete?
- If you answered "yes" to the previous question, please share your sport, school, and roster year(s).
- Please provide a dollar amount or range in compensation that you would need to perform this role remotely.