Athlete Revenue Analyst (University of Oklahoma)
REPORTS TO: Altius Executive General Manager
LOCATION: Norman, Oklahoma. Please see anticipated designation below.
Purpose: The Athlete Revenue Analyst (the “ARA”) will oversee the analyzing and optimizing of athlete NIL and revenue opportunities, serving as the primary liaison for designated university (see below) coaches and sport-specific staff members on matters related to NIL and athlete revenue opportunities, and managing relationships with internal and external fundraising and revenue generation partners in a compliant fashion, ensuring adherence to the designated university, conference, state, federal, and NCAA policies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the liaison between the Altius EGM and designated university coaches and sport-specific staff members on matters related to athlete revenue opportunities.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Altius EGM and designated university’s coaches and sport-specific staff members on goal-setting, strategies, and communication related to athlete NIL and revenue opportunities and data reconciliation.
- Implement and execute robust analytical processes to measure, monitor, track, and optimize athlete NIL and revenue generation opportunities.
- Support EGM in providing ongoing guidance for coaches, support staff, and administration at designated university to strategically maximize individual and departmental roles, awareness, and engagement in furtherance of supporting designated university’s athletes.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of revenue generation opportunities, budget allocation, staffing, and organizational structure to ensure designated university is positioned for sustained competitive success.
- Stay updated on the latest collegiate athletics trends and best practices, including legislative advancements, NCAA compliance regulations, and commercial landscape evolutions.
- Support virtual and in-person recruiting efforts as permitted by NCAA legislation.
- Regularly participate in Altius meetings and discussions regarding evolving trends and best practices in collegiate athletics.
- Adapt role to maximize opportunities as the collegiate athletics landscape continues to evolve.
- Provide regular reports to the ASP University Executive General Manager.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality, both within organization and with applicable university and other external entities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Do you have any affiliation (past or present) with the University of Oklahoma or its athletics department?
- If you answered "yes" to the previous question, please elaborate on your affiliation.
- How familiar are you with NIL in collegiate athletics?
- Do you have experience with sponsorship deals?
- If you answered "yes" to the previous question, please explain the extent of your experience and your specific roles/responsibilities for those sponsorship deals.
- Do you have experience managing personnel?
- If you answered “yes” to the previous question, please explain the extent of your management experience.
- Please provide a dollar amount or range in compensation that you would need to perform this role based in Norman, Oklahoma.
- Are you a former collegiate athlete?
- If you answered "yes" to the previous question, please share your sport, school, and roster year(s).
- Are you able to work on campus in Norman at the University of Oklahoma 5 days per week?