Partner Success Manager – U.S. Remote or Lincoln, NE
Are you all in to help student-athletes and school administrators? Would you consider yourself a humble champion? No excuses, just results? If that sounds like you, read on.
Opendorse is seeking a Partner Success Manager to lead Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) strategy and success for NCAA DII and DIII, NAIA, and NJCAA schools. In this position, you are a critical member of the Opendorse Partner Strategy Team.
There are unique opportunities for small colleges and universities, and you will leverage your existing expertise to ensure Opendorse provides the best customer experience for non-NCAA DI institutions. In this role, you will provide consistent branding and NIL strategy, athlete and administrator education, product use and engagement training, data analysis, and more.
The ideal candidate is comfortable in rapidly changing environments. You are goal oriented with superb organizational skills. You are dynamic and enjoy teaching. You enjoy forming lasting relationships.
CORE FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary contact and encyclopedia for all things related to your designated small college partners, including but not limited to NCAA DII and DIII, NAIA, and NJCAA institutions
- Ensure success against key measurables (partner ROI, retention, product usage, quality touch points, and more)
- Lead new partner onboarding and training
- Lead recurring Strategy Sessions covering NIL best practices and branding
- Stay up-to-date on laws and policies in the everchanging NIL landscape
- Provide your partners with actionable, relevant, data-driven guidance, and best practices
- Ideate unique concepts to share with partners
- Work closely with the Opendorse Sales Team to support new business, retention, and contract growth efforts
- Assist Sales Team to achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives
- Support product troubleshooting and problem solving
- Gather user feedback and relay to product development team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of account management experience in a client-facing role, with e-commerce or athlete marketplaces, SaaS, agency, or brand experience preferred
- Charisma, thriving in small-group or large-group settings
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and customers at once
- Appreciation for the role of data in decision-making and delivering strategic insights
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment
- Goal orientation with proven track record of managing deadlines
- Knowledge of the sports business and NIL industry is required, especially college athletics
DIVERSITY AT OPENDORSE
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences, and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.