AJM Venture Group, LLC
AJMVG is a private capital group that identifies & develops talent in a variety of arenas such as Early-Stage VC, Music & Athletics. Our mission is to provide student-athletes and their families with an ally when communicating/negotiating with corporate organizations. We specialize in protecting our athlete’s interests while navigating NIL deals & are committed to operating as subject matter experts regarding the developing NCAA NIL Policy.
AJM Venture Group is excited to partner with some of the most talented student-athletes that the NCAA has to offer! 2022 was a small introduction into a future where athletes are in the driver seat and have significant opportunities for exposure through NIL prospects. We aspire for all of our athletes to have long & successful careers which we feel begins with fair & equitable representation.
AJMVG brings strategic insight from sitting on the executive board of many businesses. We can identify opportunities in the commercial landscape & assist in closing those deals.
The firm has created proprietary systems ("Path to the...") through extensive R&D studies to determine the repeatable trajectory necessary to ascend to the top of professional athletics..
AJMVG offers a full suite of services that ensures each student-athlete is protected and has a strong strategic/financial plan going forward to fuel a long and successful career.
Anthony is an investor, corporate executive & serial entrepreneur. He sits on the board of various venture-backed businesses and supports many talented CEOs, musicians and athletes. His career has largely been spent inside the Big4 accounting space working with large private equity firms navigating complex international compliance matters. Anthony was a Varsity Track & Field athlete where he competed in the steeplechase and was a sub 5-minute miler. He is an avid golfer, skier & mountaineer.
Athlete Agents License, Series 65 License (1Q2023)
- Professional Athletes
- Collegiate Athletes
- High School Athletes
- Non-athlete Individuals
- Businesses, Brands, or Other Group Entities
- Men's Golf
- Women's Golf
- Graphic Design
- NFT/Digital Collectible Minting, Hosting, & Sales
- Merchandise Production, Hosting, & Sales
- Managing Social Media Handles on Behalf of Clients
- Contract Vetting
- Media Content Production
- Consulting on Financial Management
- Consulting on Taxes
- Public Relations/Crisis Management
- Consulting on Career Development
- Consulting on Brand Building
- Consulting on Social Media Strategy
- Consulting on Monetization Strategy
- Tools to Analyze Social Media Strategy
- Compliance Reporting/Disclosures on Behalf of Clients
- Coaching Events Facilitation
- In-person Events Facilitation
- Business Formation Assistance
- Facilitate Brand Partnerships/Sponsorships
- Legal Support