Our mission at NOCAP Sports is to be the most trusted solution for athletes by being the most effective solution for brands and businesses. We pride ourselves on fostering impactful relationships between brands and athletes to make sure athletes are gaining maximum value out of their newfound NIL rights.
NIL has become a key component of college sports. It is important to make sure athletes are able to capitalize on these new rights without affecting other parts of their college career like their studies and their sports. We are ecstatic to be in the middle of this industry connecting athletes with low effort, high quality opportunities so they can focus on what truly matters.
High quality, cash NIL deals with NOCAP team support and content coaches
No cost to the athlete
Multiple service options for businesses and brands including self-serve, co-managed and full-serve
- Business Details
- Additional Business Details
- Athletes to Brands Marketplace
- Archived Information
- % of Deals - Brand Pays
Nicholas Lord is a multi-time startup entrepreneur and former student-athlete who started NOCAP with a vision to bring true value to a new and evolving market. Nicholas met up with Casey Floyd, former Director of Compliance at the University of Michigan with over a decade of experience in NCAA compliance, and Stan Golubtsov, a former fortune 500 CTO and multi-time startup leader, to build NOCAP Sports in late 2020.
Doordash, Cheesecake Factory, Coca Cola, Mondelez, PepsiCo
- Review brand contracts for fairness/favor ability for the athlete.
- Provide brands with your standard contract to use, but they may use their own.
- Brands Can Pitch Athletes
- Athletes Can Apply for Deals on a Job Board
- Athletes Can Pitch Brands
- Athlete Applies via One Click
- Athlete Provides an Open Ended Response
- Brand Building
- Facilitate Brand Partnerships/Sponsorships
- Business Formation Assistance
- Career Development
- Coaching Opportunities
- Compliance Reporting/Disclosures
- Content Production
- Contract Vetting
- Digital Strategy
- Fan Engagement
- Financial Management
- Group Licensing
- In Person Event Facilitation
- iOS/Android Mobile App
- Legal Support
- Logo Creation
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Monetization Ideation + Strategy
- NFT Creation
- Public Relations/Crisis Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Management
- Tax Guidance
There are no upfront fees for athletes and we do not take a cut of their deals.
Our base self-service fee is 15%. There are additional fees for other services required.