We are on a mission to provide the technology and tools to empower athletes to be entrepreneurs on their own terms
We’ve built Obsesh to empower every athlete to achieve freedom to do what they live a d love what they do! Our team and platform is mission-built and born for NIL. This is your time to start building your brand, your way and engage with the market. Our commitment is to serve you, take a step forward and we’ll be there every step to make it simple!
Wide range of products made easy
We are female-founded! Tracy Benson : former D1, creator of the Home Depot Olympic work program, and career as a CMO @ Best Buy, Beats, Monster and Seek. SF based. Jonalyn Morris has 20 years in publicity, entertainment marketing and talent management for Disney, Beats, CSI, and Loot Crate. Together, they have built numerous global brands and platforms.
- Graphic Design
- Compliance Reporting/Disclosures
- Coaching Opportunities (camps, private lessons, clinics, etc.)
- In-person Events Facilitation
- Digital Experience Facilitation
- Merchandise Hosting & Sales
- NFT Minting, Hosting & Sales
- Autographed Collectibles Hosting & Sales
- Media Content Production
- Social Media Analytics
- % of Deals - Brand Pays
Range 5-20% Buyer pays platform / service fee NOT the athlete.
- Review brand contracts for fairness/favor ability for the athlete.
- Brands Can Pitch Athletes
- Athletes Can Pitch Brands
- Athlete Provides an Open Ended Response