Campaign Manager (LINCOLN, NE OR U.S. REMOTE)
CAMPAIGN MANAGER – U.S. REMOTE or LINCOLN, NE
At Opendorse, we’re experiencing a period of incredible growth as we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform and B2C marketplace. We want to do it alongside a group of high performing, “no excuses just results” people.
Opendorse is seeking a Campaign Manager who can leverage their existing expertise and experience to help us grow our Marketplace Success team and scale our product lines in the endorsement management and Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) space. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting brands and athletes who look to use our technology to execute end-to-end endorsement campaigns. You will also be a practitioner, as the lead contact with customers during highly supported campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a confident professional who enjoys communicating with national brands and agencies. We are seeking someone who is ready to lead an established Opendorse offering as we begin to support new types of deal activities with athletes. You have superb resolve and adaptability and can turn Opendorse's vision into reality through both your creativity and attention to detail. You understand and appreciate that things can change quickly during the campaign process and will be flexible while you proceed in a solutions-oriented way. Opendorse’s brand and reputation with athletes and customers matters deeply to you.
Who you are: confident, individual contributor with an entrepreneurial/owner mindset, and someone who is excited to work in a hyper-growth startup environment.
CORE FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish trusted relationships with new and existing brand partners, ensuring there is a clear understanding of business objectives and success metrics, while aligning strategy and campaign recommendations toward meeting these goals
- Oversee the execution of campaigns from end-to-end after a completed sale, ensuring implementation follows organizational best practices
- Work with Campaign Coordinator to execute all elements of the campaign, including but not limited to building workback plans, writing deal and creative briefs, pitching and negotiating deals with athletes and representatives, coordinating the creation and execution of all deliverables, reporting campaign results, and documenting key learnings
- Mediate internal and client issues as appropriate; resolve scope changes or any client relationship disparities toward a financially positive and relationship-building solution
- Analyze results and provide insights-led post-campaign report to brand partners
- Maintain knowledge of social media platform best practices for creators and brands
- Keep a constant eye on innovation, product advancement, and driving solutions at scale through our technology
- Develop internal processes that support efficient and effective campaign execution, working with Campaign Coordinators to ensure alignment
- Work with Campaign Coordinators to onboard desired users by brand customers with a constant eye on optimizing the user experience on the platform
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to create campaign proposals and case studies based on prospect or customer briefs to upsell existing clientele, build repeat business, and support new sales generation
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years of marketing and/or advertising professional services background; working with brands or agency experience preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running athlete endorsement campaigns end-to-end
- Ability to manage and prioritize several projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of current marketing trends and social media best practices
- Experience in the sports industry is preferred, but a wide knowledge base of the industry is a must
- Knowledge and interest in NIL, specifically related to college athletes
- Experience negotiating endorsement deals
DIVERSITY AT OPENDORSE
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.