Opendorse, the NIL company, is the leading technology provider in the athlete endorsement industry. More than 70,000 athletes use Opendorse to understand, build, and monetize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) with support from thousands of brands, fans, sponsors, donors and partners including the PGA TOUR, NHL, NFLPA, MLBPA, WNBPA, LPGA, over 100 professional and collegiate sports teams.
In 2022, the Opendorse Marketplace is the leading NIL destination for athletes. Fans, Brands, Sponsors, Donors and more can connect with athletes to complete deals, manage their NIL, and secure payment. For Student Athletes, the Opendorse marketing, education, and compliance platform serve as an all-in-one NIL solution.
CORE FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage CRM/HubSpot (report development, maintenance, seller compliance), and other enterprise sales tools
- Develop & Maintain Sales portal – Sharepoint (marketing materials, pricing grids, agreements, case studies, selling data points, etc.)
- Create internal reporting and communication documents
- Provide sales leaders Weekly Sales Update and Sales Week In Review
- Lead Management – including research, assessment & assignment
- Primary contact for Logo Capture, our lead generation vendor
- Maintain Traction workspaces / meetings for Sales Team; facilitate and support Sales L10
- Manage and maintain sales lead lists, including pipeline tracking
- Support the team and help coordinate with sales-related RFPs
- Help organize and support the team in preparation for sales-related industry conferences
- Create and maintain data flow and process documentation
- Create and maintain college heatmaps for DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, and collectives
- Work with the Sales team to ensure clear visibility on sales performance by actively managing performance metrics.
- Support the sales and go-to-market planning process, inclusive of strategic sales planning, tracking progress vs. quota, etc.
- Create ad hoc analyses and presentations to drive sales
- Drive performance improvements across the sales support to our Sales leadership teams
- Manage incoming requests from the Sales team and other internal customers on issues with CRM and other sales tools
- Train users on CRM and be responsible for sales reporting, documentation creation for best practices and maintenance of accurate data
- Support the onboarding of new Sales team members
- Assist sales team members & collaborate with Marketing to develop sales-related presentation templates & materials
- Connect and audit external data sources ensuring what is reflected in our database is the source of truth
- Create and deliver ad hoc reporting as required across different stakeholders within the organization
- Evaluate, recommend and implement additional tools and technologies as needed to support, optimize and scale the current GTM processes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience in a sales operations, sales strategy or selling
- 2+ years experience with CRM tool, HubSpot experience preferred. Experience in a HubSpot administrator role is a plus.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills to be able to seamlessly turn complexity into a simple roadmap for success.
- Exceptionally clear communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Technical aptitude; you have experience with sales operations platforms and enjoy problem solving around system optimization
- Outstanding proficiency with MS Excel/GSheets, and HubSpot reporting
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Experience solving ambiguous problems and working cross-functionally at a high-growth startup (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Growth, etc.).
- An analytical and builder mindset that craves solving complex business challenges.
- A methodical approach to prioritizing the highest initiatives, while injecting the combination of art, science, and empathy into every decision.
- Deep curiosity and understanding of sales business processes, goals, and software to be able to recommend actionable solutions.
- A fearless passion to go above and beyond for a customer’s happiness and success.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
DIVERSITY AT OPENDORSE
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.